Saturday, May 23, 2009

ReYoView Now Online


Ok guys i've got the blog setup. Please check here periodically for updates. I will be doing all the reviews i can and keeping up to date on all the yoyo news you can handle. Thanks for stopping by!

I ordered a new small bearing Hectic by YoYoFactory today so that will be up soon. I have been posting pretty regularly on YoYoNation.com my reviews and i have gotten enough positive feedback from everyone that i decided i would just go ahead and start my own review blog. I though long and hard about the name but decided on ReYoView. I think it has a nice catchy ring to it and hopefully will be able to stand out in the crowd. The other top two choices were "Flying Circles" and "PlayThrowYo". ReYoView edged them out narrowly though and it will now be known throughout the yoyo players community as a great new up and coming yoyo review blog that gives definitive and comprehensive reviews on all things yoyo. I will also be trying to stay in touch with the various companies in the industry to make sure we can get news regularly posted as well. So, that's it for now! Again, thanks for stopping by, please come back! Tell your friends!

Very respectfully,

Chris Page

3 comments:

  1. hehe im the 1st to follow u david1yoyo hope to see some awesome reviews. heres an idea bro review premium yoyo strings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot david, you will get a cookie for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! One day, your site will definitely be the finest yoyo review website that everyone needs to check once they're online!

    ReplyDelete