Monday, June 22, 2009

Extremely Busy



Sorry i haven't updated lately guys, i've been VERY busy with work. I also had the joy of my first wisdom tooth coming in at age 24 this weekend. I haven't had it out yet but it has cut and drained a good bit so the swelling has gone down alot. So, as you could imagine, i have been in pain, and busy with lots of random stuff. On to the yoyos...




I have a new CU on its way to me, and it should be arriving today. I plan on starting to review my case. I want to do some older throws because i feel like too many reviews are only on brand new yoyos, and not everybody wants to buy the brand new yoyo. Just because the Aqua 888 came out a little while back doesn't mean it's not a great throw, know what i mean? So that's combined with my lack of funds for a new yoyo (general 5 star, god i want you) sealed the deal! So you can look forward to some of these in the very near future.




This is a pic of the FHZ i modified and finally finished with the painting over the weekend, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment